Monday, February 4, 2008

Flight Changes

I checked the online status itinerary and it seems to differ from our original ones we purchased.

Rui,
Please check your latest flight online itinerary to make sure they didn't just move us and not you! (Use the confirmation code you received from US Airways) and compare it to ours (pull up ours and yours and compare)

**Update Feb 5th they moved Rui's seating away from Ed and I. Rui changed it to match us... He will continue to monitor the online reservation for changes.***

**Update Feb 14th we received an email from US Airways they changed flight reservation again...I moved my seat for the flight from Madrid to Philadelphia back to its place next to Ed. Rui will change his to match ours***

http://www.usairways.com/awa/manageReservation/findReservation.aspx?redir=Email&c=eml_sys_travelConf_00000000_manageRes

Use Confirmation Code: in email I sent to you for Ed and myself.
Departure Date: March 28th

No major impact I can see but flight numbers have changed and flight times by an hour or so!
Particularly the return interconnecting flight is now an hour earlier and different flight number, luckily we have a large enough gap in between flights.

So this is a reminder for us to continually check our online itinerary !

-Poon

No comments:

Post a Comment